Karl has suggested that the final presentation cover the following:
1. What are the main opportunities for RBI – either for individual magazines/websites/markets or for RBI as a whole?
2. What benefits could RBI get (e.g. increased web traffic, new user revenue, new advertiser offerings . . .) from these opportunities?
3. What are RBI’s main strengths – and weaknesses?
4. Where in your view is RBI now?
5. Where should RBI aim to be?
6. What should RBI do?
7. What should editors do?
It would be a good idea to start to consider these things now….